page contents

Friday, July 14, 2017

Your prayers is needed,

Hello Dear,

Please forgive me for stressing you with my predicaments as I know that this mail may come to you as a big surprise. I came across your E-mail from my personal search, and I decide to email you directly believing that God can use you to assist me medically; you will be sole inheritor of my wealth for your kind assistance if you wish to, no matter your tribe or race, and I shall donate a certain amount of money for the poor ones within your country if your help could ease my ugly situation.

 I am Madam Elizabeth Edwards, 73 years old, from America with no child and my husband has died since 1985. I am suffering from Adenocarcinoma Cancer of the lungs (NSCLC) at its 4th stage and from all indication my condition is really deteriorating as my doctors have confirmed and courageously advised me that I may not live beyond two months from now for the reason that my tumor has reached a critical 4th stage which has defiled all forms of medical treatment. I have passed through several surgeries and medications but to no avail.

My late husband relatives have abandoned me in the hospital to pursue my wealth ever since my doctors explained the present situation to them which my lawyer have told them that it won't be possible as long as my Will exist. My mind told me today that prayers and herbal medicine can cure this cancer. Please could you direct me to the best pastor/herbalist/oncologist in your country or elsewhere you know that can cure this cancer permanently? I will be expecting your honest opinion and prayers speedily.

Yours Faithfully,


Madam Elizabeth Edwards

No comments: