page contents

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

From Elizabeth M. Edwards,

Hello Dear,

Please forgive me for stressing you with my predicaments as I know that
this letter may come to you as big surprise. Actually, I came across
your E-mail from my personal search afterward I decided to email you
directly believing that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish
before I die.

In a nutshell, I am Madam Elizabeth Marry Edwards, 73 years old, from
America, a former Gold dealer in Brazil, with no child and I am
suffering from a long time cancer and from all indication my condition
is really deteriorating as my doctors have confirmed and courageously
advised me that I may not live beyond two months from now for the
reason that my tumor has reached a critical 4th stage which has defiled
all forms of medical treatment.

Since my days are numbered, I've decided willingly to fulfill my long-
time promise to donate the sum of Five million six hundred and twenty-
five thousand dollars (5, 6 25,000.00usd) I preserved in my foreign
bank in Brazil over 8 years now for the fulfillment of my unavoidable
promise to God towards the underprivileged, widows, handicapped,
orphans, and build technical school and hospital for their wellbeing.

We can discuss further on how you can handle this divine project
perfectly when I see your first obedience in providing me your personal
details to enable me draft a letter and introduce you to the bank
management as the sole beneficiary for my fund to check whether it will
be possible to transfer or deliver my fund to you through any trusted
courier or delivering agency only if you are interested.
YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS LIKE:
(1)Your full Name: ……………….....
(2)Your country: …………………....
(3)Your Phone Number: ………......
(4)Your Age: ……………………......
(5) Your Bank Name……………….
I have been trying to handle this project for the past 4 years by
myself when I get better, but I have seen that it won't be possible
anymore. Due to my health problem and for a speedy reply contact me
through my two persons' accessible email address elizmedwards05@gmail.
com

Yours Faithfully,
Madam Elizabeth Marry Edwards

No comments: