page contents

Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Tiny Road Accident

Hi Reader..

Road Accident

Its happen yesterday(13, July 08), my first road accident in Lhokseumawe. I just came back from lhokseumawe headed to home and wanna play Takraw in afternoon - that why iam little bit hurry to speed my motorbike coz the time was late to joining a friends in a game. its about 5 munite started from Lhokseumawe just around Cunda i collapsed by another motorbike rided by aboy crossing my road.

i fall down to the road and have little scratch on my knee and hand, and my friend the one who's riding behind me just have little burning scratch caused by bike muffler. The accident is little bit funny, when i collapse to the road and a people around me just watching me try to stand up, iam hurrying my self to stand coz worry to another vehicle that running behind me. but a pity to a friend of mine which he's leg was stuck under the bike and could not stand coz by heavy bike. then a people around run toward us and pick up the bike then a friend of mine could stand and walk to beside the road. I was so weak to stop the boy who caused us accident. then he just flee away with no responsibility to take. a people around us just keep wacthing the motorbike which is new branded prodeuced by honda company call CS 1, and talk to the other about bike condition which is still in good condition and did not broke any thing. a peole keep wacthing the bike and careless to my friend and me... then i said thanks to peole around and start a bike again to go home. what a shit accident happen and this is the first time i have an accident since Iam back here in Aceh. Thanks to god who's saving me in the road and anywhere..

No comments: