page contents

Monday, October 03, 2016

Welcome to empowr


Hi irones.yahya,

My name is Parveen Kumar and I'm what empowr calls a "success coach".

I volunteered to help new empowr citizens like you anytime you have questions. My commitment is to always respond to your questions in less than 24 hours, 7 days a week.





So why do I volunteer? If you haven't already, visit empowr's homepage (www.empowr.com) and watch the videos about the company. I am sure you will be inspired like I was, to learn of a company that's so highly committed to changing the world – bringing hope and opportunity to every corner of the planet.





So, whenever you have questions, click "Ask me" at the top of the website; or in the mobile app click "More" then "Speak with my Success Coach".

To reply to this email, simply click this button:

Reply to this message ►




Anything you ever need, please ask. That's why I volunteer!

Parveen Kumar
Get the free empowr mobile app:
Android App on Google Play  Available on the App Store
*This promotional email was sent to irones.yahya@blogger.com and may contain special notices or offers. To see current terms and conditions visit: empowr Terms and Conditions. You can prevent future emails here. You can change your password here. empowr - 501 West Broadway, Suite A182, San Diego, CA 92101, USA

No comments: