page contents

Friday, January 27, 2006

My Words.

Journey...unlisted.. Last three days back, two indonesian working in indonesian commerce ministry came to new delhi. and along them are businessmen. i am just listening what they talk about, more topic they talk the more think in my head. most recent news they chat to each other. the businessman came to new delhi accompanied by his wife. on the road to agra i was with them. there is nothing what i can do in the car except hearing what this people talk about. i am not even introduce my self to this people. they even think iam indian and just co-driver of the embassy driver to travel along with them..what da hell... In the mid-road we have a breakfast coz we leave delhi about 6am early morning. iam not feeling hungry but iam fine to have a breakfast. hey what ur name ...came please have a breakfast...shout them to me ..i said ..iam coming just moment... they just leave me away to toilet. iam sitting right to the bussinessman wife's ..what ur name look so quite what's up...? no..last nite iam not sleeping well ..why..ask one of them.. coz is damn freezing dont u feel that.. i replied... no it just not so cold .... damn what this people think about this got damn cold shouting in my mind.. how came, it really cold and every body feeling cold.. yah of course you not feeling cold coz u sleep in warm hotel and confort ones..like me iam sleeping right to the pole of ice.. where do u stay.. i know this people does'nt know where iam stay in india..just close to ur hotel (Ashok Hotel). it just 20 minute to ur hotel...answer me. we leave the restaurant after paid Rs. 1050. for only egg boiled and half sweet roasted bread. damn what the price of the egg here.... Hey what ur name ... iam asking u again.. a ladies pointing me the same question again ..oo sorry i forgot to tell u my name ..iam irwan.. student here.. what ..u studyng here ...loughing to me... what that funny. i dont believe u study here..why u study here.. i replied to the ladies ... why u asking me like wondering or something stranging u... iam asking her back..she just quite n silence..why do u came to india n break the market to promote ur product why.... coz india is big market now..the husband answer my question.. and u know why iam studying here ..coz india is big and prosperious education industry for future..that why i come to learn what the hell is in india.. Continue.....

No comments: